- This event has passed.
Fly Fishing and Nocturnal Insects
July 22 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
• Learn how to fly fish. Equipment and instruction provided. Equipment is limited.
• Join the Naturalist and the Wright State Astronomical Collaboration for a special
evening program on importance the night and nocturnal insects.
• Discover our Youth Pond and adaptive ‘night glow’ fishing areas.
• Discover why dark skies are important to wildlife.
• Learn why bats are disappearing and how you can help.
• Join us to view the moon through a telescope.
• Wear layers, bring a flashlight with a red filter, bring a telescope or look through one